Saturday, June 21, 2008

June 2008 - I am happy

Me in 2008 June.
I like the way my hair transplant turned out. Now, I can keep a buzz cut as well as grow my hair long.
It has been a very happy experience for me and I wish to thank all those who gave me valuable advise during different stages of my research prior to hair transplant.
I also wish to thank all the capable doctors who did online consultations for me and gave their time and opinion.
Most of all, I wish to thank Dr. Arvind Poswal and his efficient staff. They are wondermakers. I remember them fondly each time I look in the mirror.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to talk to you as I am also planning for a hair transplant. Please mail me your contact information at anurag.chandel@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Expressing your happiness about happiness is always fine for others to think about. It is always advisable to read such hair transplant surgery reviews before thinking about hair transplantation. One can have a broad idea about the process involved and the cost involved. Thank you very much for your expression.

Adam Rich said...

Wonderful! I also agreed with you … Laser Hair Removal

Dr. Abdul Malik Plastic Surgeon said...

Your post is very informative and to the point
Hair Transplant