Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thats me in 2006


At 21 years age (born 1983), I was considered bald. That’s the pits.
At 23, thats 2006, I first sent my pictures to different hair transplant clinics. Choosing the right (best) hair transplant doctor for my needs needed me to go over the different methods in detail.
It was about my freedom from the bald look and freedom from having to worry over my hair.

I was advised by many in the web community about the benefits of fue. If I had to get a transplant, I decided, it was going to be fue.


Oops! Too much hairloss. That’s me in 2006.
































I cant believe I used that combover.

All doctors told me they wanted better pictures. Hair removed to side to show the hairloss.

Lesson #1 - Take good pictures. Dont hide your hairloss from your doctor.

No comments: