Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Start of my hair transplant journey

Hello, and welcome to my blog.
I recently decided to document my hair transplant journey. I lost my hair at a young age and nothing worked for a long time. I used many medicines, lotions what not to no benefit.
After many years of anxiety about my hairloss, I decided to go for a hair transplant. I contacted doctors world over. Many refused due to my young age, others due to my extent of hairloss. Some did not want to give me the hairline I wanted. They wanted to give me an old man's hairline.
Finally, I got my hair transplant the way I wanted it. It changed my life for the better. I am so happy with the entire experience, from start to finish, that I feel I should document my journey for everyone to read.
Its a sort of paying back to the online communities that helped me make one of the most important decidion of my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience on HT with Dr.A. I have been thinking doing HT with Dr.A as well. If you don't mind could you please send me your contact email ID. My Email ID is prabhu.rajan@gmail.com

Thanks

Prabakaran